POEMS: Dreams Series


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In the summer of 2007 I had several dreams about old loves. I wrote 6 poems to chronicle this, but eventually tossed out the first one. After I had written the poems, I knew that they needed to be illustrated and so obliged. I grabbed my neighbors, Matt and Janeen, to model for me. Their photos became my "stock" photography for a series of manipulations. This series was shown at Citywide Open Studios 2007, at the Alternative Space weekend.

Below is a set of links to the pieces on deviantArt:

Dreams Series
#1 - Relief (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
#2 - The Ordinary, Dreamed
#3 - I Remember That Skin
#4 - An Apology
#5 - A Dance


0 Responses to “POEMS: Dreams Series”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Starry Saltwater Rose
  • From New Haven, Connecticut, United States
  • My profile

Poetry


Dreams Series
My Body Speaks
Happy Moment on a Sad Friday
Gas Station Coffee
Unravel
Homesick (Puerto Rican Man)
Mabon
Looking for Safety
Oxycontin
Saxophone into the Almost Summer
Sorceress
Water Dreams
More (for Lenny)
The Little That I Get
For the Spring Season

Stories

Plays


8 Pomegranate Seeds
I'll Guard the Door

Essays

Projects


Citywide Open Studios 2007

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3